Re: can't read the what's new from the help menu

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Is it associated with the browser or a browser.

What may happen is when you go into the whats new section you might have to tell it what browser to use and check the box so it does it from then on.

Gene nz

On 4/02/2020 7:31 am, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I am running nvda 2019 rc 2 and when I try to read the what's new with the help menu nvda will just go back to the desk top and not read the what's new at all.  I was wondering when you will have this bug fixed or did any one know about the issue?