Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Sarah k Alawami

I just contacted the guys who did win wizard so we'll see if they can make the add on work with nvda 19.3.

Thanks and can't wait to test this, in portable form right now.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 3 Feb 2020, at 13:50, Quentin Christensen wrote:

Hi everyone,

The release candidate (RC) build of NVDA 2019.3 is now available for testing.  We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. This is a release candidate for NVDA 2019.3. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2019.3 release.

More information and download link is available from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager