Re: can't read the what's new from the help menu

Rosemarie Chavarria

It works fine here too. I'm using waterfox.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of ben
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 12:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can't read the what's new from the help menu

It works fine here.

The page opens right up in Firefox.

Ben

Hi

Is it associated with the browser or a browser.

What may happen is when you go into the whats new section you might
have to tell it what browser to use and check the box so it does it
from then on.

Gene nz

On 4/02/2020 7:31 am, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I am running nvda 2019 rc 2 and when I try to read the what's new
with the help menu nvda will just go back to the desk top and not
read the what's new at all. I was wondering when you will have this
bug fixed or did any one know about the issue?