Sent: Monday, February 03, 2020 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Copy Command Not Echoed

You can install The add-on Clip speak.

On Feb 3, 2020, at 7:29 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

Hi All,
Although I too find this to be an annoyance, a friend of mine is constantly bothered by it, so he asked me to see if there is a work-around for this.
This is of course, when you do control + C, it says nothing, and you don't really know if your text was copied until you try pasting it elsewhere.
Is there an add-on or a way to make this speak when something gets put into the clipboard?
Thanks.

Glenn