Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Quentin Christensen

Thanks for the report, let me look into that.

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 12:53 PM Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@...> wrote:
Hi Quentin
I tested on Vietnamese interface, and see that the interface translation is not up to date. For example, name of the vision category used the translated string I commited afew week ago, and I changed the tirm a few day later. This category also exists some untranslated string, but I've translated the interface 100%.
Don't know if this will be merged later or not so I report here. Will check and continue reportign if there are any errors.
Cuong
Hi everyone,

The release candidate (RC) build of NVDA 2019.3 is now available for testing.  We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. This is a release candidate for NVDA 2019.3. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2019.3 release.

More information and download link is available from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager