Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Raha Tehrani

Hi Quentin. I updated my NVDA last night. things are all good. but
there's a useful addon named "say product name and version".
unfortunately, it's stopped working since NVDA 2019.3 has come into
being. I hope this helpful addon will soon be fixed.
Do take care and Good luck.

Thanks for the report, let me look into that.

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 12:53 PM Cuong Dang Manh <@cuongdang>
wrote:

Hi Quentin
I tested on Vietnamese interface, and see that the interface translation
is not up to date. For example, name of the vision category used the
translated string I commited afew week ago, and I changed the tirm a few
day later. This category also exists some untranslated string, but I've
translated the interface 100%.
Don't know if this will be merged later or not so I report here. Will
check and continue reportign if there are any errors.
Cuong

Hi everyone,

The release candidate (RC) build of NVDA 2019.3 is now available for
testing. We encourage all users to download this RC and provide
feedback.
This is a release candidate for NVDA 2019.3. Unless any critical bugs are
found, this will be identical to the final 2019.3 release.

More information and download link is available from:
https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager