Re: Copy Command Not Echoed

Ishant Rajput <ishantrajput11@...>

Hello Glenn, You can use Clipspeak add-on for this.

On 2/4/2020 5:59 AM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:

Hi All,
Although I too find this to be an annoyance, a friend of mine is constantly bothered by it, so he asked me to see if there is a work-around for this.
This is of course, when you do control + C, it says nothing, and you don't really know if your text was copied until you try pasting it elsewhere.
Is there an add-on or a way to make this speak when something gets put into the clipboard?
Thanks.

Glenn
With warm regards,
Ishant