Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Quentin Christensen

Hi Raha, I'm not familiar with this add-on, is it listed on https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html ?

NVDA 2019.3 has required most addons to update to Python 3 in order to remain compatible.  You may need to download a new version of the add-on in order to use it with NVDA 2019.3  If there isn't a new version, I would encourage you to write to the add-on author to encourage them to update their add-on.

The add-ons we know the status of are listed on https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/nvdapy3.en.html

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 3:25 PM Raha Tehrani <raha.tehrani1362@...> wrote:
Hi Quentin. I updated my NVDA last night. things are all good. but
there's a useful addon named "say product name and version".
unfortunately, it's stopped working since NVDA 2019.3 has come into
being. I hope this helpful addon will soon be fixed.
Do take care and Good luck.