Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Hi Quentin

I use rc2 portable, and I install by updating from NVDA menu. I can install a new one if needed because that version just use for testing.

Cuong.

Cuong,

Can I please double check - did you check with 2019.3 RC1 or RC2?  We put out RC1 last night, then noticed an issue with translations and that's why RC2 came out so quickly - but there were a few hours in between.  If you used RC1, please try again with RC2 and let me know (or let me know that you were using RC2).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 12:53 PM Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@...> wrote:
Hi Quentin
I tested on Vietnamese interface, and see that the interface translation is not up to date. For example, name of the vision category used the translated string I commited afew week ago, and I changed the tirm a few day later. This category also exists some untranslated string, but I've translated the interface 100%.
Don't know if this will be merged later or not so I report here. Will check and continue reportign if there are any errors.
Cuong
Hi everyone,

The release candidate (RC) build of NVDA 2019.3 is now available for testing.  We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. This is a release candidate for NVDA 2019.3. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2019.3 release.

More information and download link is available from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager