Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Quentin,

I downloaded and installed the RC and I am very pleased so far. The licence agreement at the start and the automatic speech was very impressive. I actually listened to the whole agreement!

I had not seen the speech control and selection before so this looks new to me. It gives so many choices that it should be possible for a comfortable voice to be found. I prefer Eloquence and had been running the add-on up to now. I have achieved almost the same voice that I am used to so I'll see how that settles down for my ear!

Congratulations to the whole team and thanks for all the hard work.

All the best,

Cearbhall