From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 8:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Joseph Lee's add-ons and NVDA 2019.3: release schedule
for next add-on releases in preparation for 2019.3 stable

hi joseph.
how about the people who use old versions of nvda?
you mentioned about removal of link for downloading addons which are
compatible with previous versions of nvda.
how do users of previous versions of nvda, can find and download there
favorite addons since then?
God bless you!

On 2/3/20, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi all,

NVDA 2019.3 RC (release candidate) was declared, one of the final
betas that will be identical to upcoming NVDA 2019.3 stable release
unless critical issues emerge. Therefore I hereby announce the
schedule for add-on releases from me that are NVDA 2019.3 compatible
(or requires NVDA 2019.3):

* Add-on Updater: version 20.02 will hit the air tomorrow. This is a
mandatory update for all Add-on Updater users. Feature set is
identical to latest version with localization updates and makes
provision to support future NVDA releases. Also, 20.02.x will be the
last version to support NVDA
2019.2.1 - a March release will require support for 2019.3 and later.
* StationPlaylist and Windows 10 App Essentials: 20.02 release for
these add-ons will be made available within 48 hours after 2019.3
stable is released. These add-ons require NVDA 2019.3 to install and
function, and starting from 20.02, Windows 10 App Essentials will also
require Windows 10 Version 1903 (May 2019 Update/build 18362).

As for other add-ons such as Resource Monitor, no 20.02 releases for
them at the moment; note that all of them require NVDA 2019.3.

Special notice for DictationBridge users: version 1.1, compatible with
NVDA 2019.3, will be released by end of this week.

Related to this: if you visit community add-ons website and select any
of my add-ons, you'll see a link to download an older release
supporting NVDA
2019.2.1 or earlier. These links will be removed 30 days after NVDA
2019.3 stable version is released.

Cheers,

Joseph

--