Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Sarah k Alawami

You need to buy the new eloquence. It works apparently. You can't have everything for free.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Feb 2020, at 11:42, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo wrote:

I need the link 2somemthaaSomemantha for the new NVDA I will loos my
eliqwence I want 2have e t I eliqwence and somemantha please for the
new NVDA. I
I tried the cannidate it works fine. I don't no about upgrating NVDA
yet I will loos some addons or all add ons or voices whut do I do I
love NVDA Please do a NVDA podcast about NVDA nv access and whats
next.. I love my screenreader NVDA!

On 2/4/20, Betsy Grenevitch blindangel61@... wrote:

I just took the time and updated to the latest for NVDA. Everything
seems to be working well. I miss Eloquence and wish it could have
remained but am getting used to David. He sounds decent. Thank you for
making the installation so easy for a novice such as myself. I would
like to thank all those who work on keeping NVDA so easy for us to use.
Please make sure everyone involved gets my thanks.

On 2/4/2020 4:42 AM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Quentin,

I downloaded and installed the RC and I am very pleased so far. The
licence agreement at the start and the automatic speech was very
impressive. I actually listened to the whole agreement!

I had not seen the speech control and selection before so this looks new
to me. It gives so many choices that it should be possible for a
comfortable voice to be found. I prefer Eloquence and had been running the
add-on up to now. I have achieved almost the same voice that I am used to
so I'll see how that settles down for my ear!

Congratulations to the whole team and thanks for all the hard work.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876