Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Betsy Grenevitch

Voice boost put it too fast for me. Thanks for the suggestion though. I will adjust as time goes on.

On 2/4/2020 2:50 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Did you turn voice boost? If not, turn that on and try it again. I have danie. Or what ever the canada voice is at 40 percent with voice boost on.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Feb 2020, at 11:46, Betsy Grenevitch wrote:

I forgot to ask one more question. I notice with the speech synthesizer I am using I cannot get it to go as fast as I did with Eloquence. I have it at 100 per cent but it is still not as fast as Eloquence was. If I keep this synthesizer is there some way to work around this. The boost rate option is way too fast for me even at the slowest rate.

Thanks.

On 2/4/2020 2:42 PM, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo wrote:

I need the link 2somemthaaSomemantha for the new NVDA I will loos my
eliqwence I want 2have e t I eliqwence and somemantha please for the
new NVDA. I
I tried the cannidate it works fine. I don't no about upgrating NVDA
yet I will loos some addons or all add ons or voices whut do I do I
love NVDA Please do a NVDA podcast about NVDA nv access and whats
next.. I love my screenreader NVDA!

On 2/4/20, Betsy Grenevitch blindangel61@... wrote:

I just took the time and updated to the latest for NVDA. Everything
seems to be working well. I miss Eloquence and wish it could have
remained but am getting used to David. He sounds decent. Thank you for
making the installation so easy for a novice such as myself. I would
like to thank all those who work on keeping NVDA so easy for us to use.
Please make sure everyone involved gets my thanks.

On 2/4/2020 4:42 AM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:

Quentin,

I downloaded and installed the RC and I am very pleased so far. The
licence agreement at the start and the automatic speech was very
impressive. I actually listened to the whole agreement!

I had not seen the speech control and selection before so this looks new
to me. It gives so many choices that it should be possible for a
comfortable voice to be found. I prefer Eloquence and had been running the
add-on up to now. I have achieved almost the same voice that I am used to
so I'll see how that settles down for my ear!

Congratulations to the whole team and thanks for all the hard work.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876