Compatible: Work in progress
Contact: Patrick Zajda patrick@..., Filaos and other contributors"

Which apparently means "add-on is being ported to Python 3, including testing in progress".  On the face of it, I'd take that to mean it's being worked on, but you could email Patrick to double check.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 7:14 AM <lauracornwell1@...> wrote:

Hey there, I would like to know if the dropbox addon will be made usable with Nvda19.3i have someone who is looking for it .

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 4:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Cearbhall,

Thank you, we're glad you like it and it's working well!  Do let us know if you run into any problems!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 8:42 PM Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@...> wrote:

Quentin,

I downloaded and installed the RC and I am very pleased so far. The licence agreement at the start and the automatic speech was very impressive. I actually listened to the whole agreement!

I had not seen the speech control and selection before so this looks new to me. It gives so many choices that it should be possible for a comfortable voice to be found. I prefer Eloquence and had been running the add-on up to now. I have achieved almost the same voice that I am used to so I'll see how that settles down for my ear!

Congratulations to the whole team and thanks for all the hard work.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager