From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 11:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

I need the link 2somemthaaSomemantha for the new NVDA I will loos my
eliqwence I want 2have e t I eliqwence and somemantha please for the new
NVDA. I I tried the cannidate it works fine. I don't no about upgrating NVDA
yet I will loos some addons or all add ons or voices whut do I do I love
NVDA Please do a NVDA podcast about NVDA nv access and whats next.. I love
my screenreader NVDA!

On 2/4/20, Betsy Grenevitch <blindangel61@...> wrote:
I just took the time and updated to the latest for NVDA. Everything
seems to be working well. I miss Eloquence and wish it could have
remained but am getting used to David. He sounds decent. Thank you for
making the installation so easy for a novice such as myself. I would
like to thank all those who work on keeping NVDA so easy for us to use.
Please make sure everyone involved gets my thanks.

On 2/4/2020 4:42 AM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
Quentin,

I downloaded and installed the RC and I am very pleased so far. The
licence agreement at the start and the automatic speech was very
impressive. I actually listened to the whole agreement!

I had not seen the speech control and selection before so this looks
new to me. It gives so many choices that it should be possible for a
comfortable voice to be found. I prefer Eloquence and had been
running the add-on up to now. I have achieved almost the same voice
that I am used to so I'll see how that settles down for my ear!

Congratulations to the whole team and thanks for all the hard work.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e:
cearbhall.omeadhra@...

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876