Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Rosemarie Chavarria

NV access does have a blog if you'd bother to look at it.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 4:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

nvda shood have a podcast. how am I going ttoo no when the next nvda is out NVDA's newist feachers and more more more. NVDA podcast

On 2/4/20, Lenron <lenron93@gmail.com> wrote:
Ha don't want a free lunch but still not going to spend 70 bucks on a
damn voice. Not that serious just yet.

On 2/4/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@gmail.com> wrote:
is there a NVDA podcast on the new nvda?

On 2/4/20, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, buddy, but if you want those voices, you have to buy them.
Like I said, there's no such thing as a free lunch.