Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Sarah k Alawami

Look at the in process stuff and look at your fave social media, and this list. You can't always have a podcast for everything, that would make the world a boring place in my humble opinion.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 4 Feb 2020, at 16:38, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo wrote:

nvda shood have a podcast. how am I going ttoo no when the next nvda
is out NVDA's newist feachers and more more more. NVDA podcast

On 2/4/20, Lenron lenron93@... wrote:

Ha don't want a free lunch but still not going to spend 70 bucks on a
damn voice. Not that serious just yet.

On 2/4/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls@... wrote:

is there a NVDA podcast on the new nvda?

On 2/4/20, Rosemarie Chavarria knitqueen2007@... wrote:

Sorry, buddy, but if you want those voices, you have to buy them. Like I
said, there's no such thing as a free lunch.