Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Hi Quentin
Just look at the vision category in settings panel, and it worked well with the latest translation I think.
Thanks for your work.
Cuong

Hi Cuong (and anyone else using non-English languages who isn't on the translations mailing list).

We've made a new build which should fix the translation strings.  Can you please download https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/ma8xoy51l6bso5l5/artifacts/output%2Fnvda_snapshot_beta-19626%2Cb62e62e8.exe and check whether Vietnamese is working correctly now?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 12:53 PM Cuong Dang Manh <dangmanhcuong@...> wrote:
Hi Quentin
I tested on Vietnamese interface, and see that the interface translation is not up to date. For example, name of the vision category used the translated string I commited afew week ago, and I changed the tirm a few day later. This category also exists some untranslated string, but I've translated the interface 100%.
Don't know if this will be merged later or not so I report here. Will check and continue reportign if there are any errors.
Cuong
Hi everyone,

The release candidate (RC) build of NVDA 2019.3 is now available for testing.  We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. This is a release candidate for NVDA 2019.3. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2019.3 release.

More information and download link is available from: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2019-3rc2-now-available-for-testing/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager