Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

abdul muhamin

Hi, tried the updated NVDA, its working fine, but the addon I mostly use is not working, I usually play fighting games and I use to learn the movelist by using the file reader addon, sadly, no one is working on the addon to make it compatible with the latest NVDA.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 4:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

You guys are complaining about spending $70 on a voice? I remember when you had to spend $200 or more likely $500 for a good voice like decTalk or keyNote gold. So why are you complaining? If you have windows10, the oneCore voices work excellent and support many languages. ESpeak also sounds good if you set its voice correctly or the way you like it. And that $70 from www.atguys.com gives you both eloquence with all its voices and vocalizer with all of its voices. So $70 is a really really good deal as far as buying voices is concerned.

Josh