Re: Issue With NVDA 2019 RC 2 When Computer Boots

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

It seems in the Rc release under general settings then Automatically start NVDA after I log on to Windows check box has become unchecked it will need to be checked again.

So maybe there is something in the RC release that un checks it?

I thought they had fixed that bug it did not show in the betas. I got caught out with it 2 thought the computer was not booting up correctly.

Gene nz

On 6/02/2020 3:35 am, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

When I boot the computer, NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 seems to lock up or unload.  This issue did not occur in any previous version of NVDA either stable or beta.  I hear NVDA start and then it stops speaking.  I wait a minute or so and press some reading keys--such as insert + T for title.  With no speech, if I press the hotkey to start NVDA, it starts.  Is anyone else seeing this issue?