Re: Issue With NVDA 2019 RC 2 When Computer Boots

Arlene

Yes, I’ve seen this before.  I just check the check box.  I’ve seen this with another screen reader as well when I beta tested it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: February 5, 2020 6:35 AM
To: NVDA Official Group
Subject: [nvda] Issue With NVDA 2019 RC 2 When Computer Boots

Hi Group,

When I boot the computer, NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 seems to lock up or unload.

This issue did not occur in any previous version of NVDA either stable

or beta.  I hear NVDA start and then it stops speaking.  I wait a minute

or so and press some reading keys--such as insert + T for title.  With

no speech, if I press the hotkey to start NVDA, it starts.  Is anyone

else seeing this issue?

--

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.

They ask: "How Happy are You?"