Re: New member having issues with NVCA.

Felix G.

Hi Connie,
from what you are describing, it seems you accidentally changed NVDA's
voice in such a way that it is now hard to understand. The easiest way
out of this situation is to reset NVDA to factory defaults.
To do this, please press and hold your ctrl and NVDA keys, then press
the letter r three times quickly.
In case you are wondering what your NVDA key is, it can be any of the following:
- Caps lock
- The insert key; the top left one in the three by two keys grid above
the arrow keys
- The numpad insert key; the large horizontal one on the bottom left
of the number pad
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Felix Gr├╝tzmacher

Am Mi., 5. Feb. 2020 um 21:35 Uhr schrieb Connie Mohney <cmohney1961@...>:

Good afternoon all,
My name is Connie.
My son and I downloaded NVDA yesterday. I thought we had saved a voice I
liked and could understand. Unfortunately we didn't. Could I have
assistance getting the voice back I can understand please? I need step by
step directions as I'm not familiar with this screen reader. Thank you in
advance for your responses.
Connie