Re: New member having issues with NVCA.

Gene

By default, the only NVDA keys are either insert.  Unless you set NVDA to use other keys, none are available.

From: Felix G.
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New member having issues with NVCA.

Hi Connie,
from what you are describing, it seems you accidentally changed NVDA's
voice in such a way that it is now hard to understand. The easiest way
out of this situation is to reset NVDA to factory defaults.
To do this, please press and hold your ctrl and NVDA keys, then press
the letter r three times quickly.
In case you are wondering what your NVDA key is, it can be any of the following:
- Caps lock
- The insert key; the top left one in the three by two keys grid above
the arrow keys
- The numpad insert key; the large horizontal one on the bottom left
of the number pad
Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Felix Grützmacher