Re: Issue With NVDA 2019 RC 2 When Computer Boots

Um there should be a log generated.

look at nvda old .log and send us all lines below nvda initialised.

If there is a traceback which there undoubtedly is it should show up here if it was at all logged.

On 6/02/2020 3:35 am, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

When I boot the computer, NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 seems to lock up or unload.  This issue did not occur in any previous version of NVDA either stable or beta.  I hear NVDA start and then it stops speaking.  I wait a minute or so and press some reading keys--such as insert + T for title.  With no speech, if I press the hotkey to start NVDA, it starts.  Is anyone else seeing this issue?