Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Arlene

Josh! I like what windows ten has done to E Speak for NVDA!  I’m happy with it and liking it!  I thought the NVDA developers who created E Speak worked E speak to work better with win ten!  E Speak did improve in win 7.  But win ten made E speak sound even better!  Not worth complaining about.  I just configured E speak to my liking. I don’t need no other voices.  I like what’s there!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: February 5, 2020 3:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

You guys are complaining about spending $70 on a voice? I remember when you had to spend $200 or more likely $500 for a good voice like decTalk or keyNote gold. So why are you complaining? If you have windows10, the oneCore voices work excellent and support many languages. ESpeak also sounds good if you set its voice correctly or the way you like it. And that $70 from www.atguys.com gives you both eloquence with all its voices and vocalizer with all of its voices. So $70 is a really really good deal as far as buying voices is concerned.

Josh