Yes, i have many knowledge about computing (Windows and phones with Android) and also i am a musicien (pley the piano).

In my holidays and free time, i go to start to learn basic comcepts of the programming, and after, Python.

Regards!

05/02/2020 at 18:46pm, Arlene sais:

Wow! You’ve been using NVDA since grade one!  Keep up your skills! Kid, you’ll be going places when you finish school!  Meaning you’d be a good developer when you finish school!  Keep doing what you are doing!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: CARLOS-ESTEBAN
Sent: February 5, 2020 2:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] My presentation and experience with NVDA

Hello, NVDA users and developers!

My name is Carlos Esteban Martinez Macias. I am a blind person, i am

from Ecuador and i am 14 years old.

I use NVDA from the year 2012. In my opinion, is a very good screen reader.

Also, i am a contributor in the spanish comunity of NVDA. I writ various

articles in the web site of the spanish comunity (www.nvda.es), for

example, a tutorial about how change the sounds of NVDA for start, exit,

focus mode or brouse mode. Other tutorial is about how read subtitles

with the program Pot Player and NVDA with an option of accessibility of

this player.

In a future, i go to translate my tutorials to english.

The transition of NVDA from Python 2.7 to Python 3 is, for me, a good

change, and necessary.

Regards!