Re: Issue With NVDA 2019 RC 2 When Computer Boots

Ron Canazzi

Hi Shawn,

Well I allowed an update from 2019.3 RC 2 to 2019.3 RC 3 and it seems to have fixed the problem.

On 2/5/2020 5:58 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Um there should be a log generated.

look at nvda old .log and send us all lines below nvda initialised.

If there is a traceback which there undoubtedly is it should show up here if it was at all logged.

On 6/02/2020 3:35 am, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

When I boot the computer, NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 seems to lock up or unload.  This issue did not occur in any previous version of NVDA either stable or beta.  I hear NVDA start and then it stops speaking.  I wait a minute or so and press some reading keys--such as insert + T for title.  With no speech, if I press the hotkey to start NVDA, it starts.  Is anyone else seeing this issue?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"