Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

yes it is a  e speak voice but we made a few changes like taking out echo etc when playing around on how to create a e speak voice.

At the same time Gene 2 was created a bit higher still ok but like Gene more

Gene nz

On 6/02/2020 4:10 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Is that an eSpeak voice? I use 1core so I'm not familar

Take care and be blessed.with that voice.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 Feb 2020, at 18:27, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, Gene NZ,

I'll try out the Gene voice. It does sound nice.

Rosemarie