Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

I herd of watsapp group for NVDA. how do I join?

On 2/5/20, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo <chikodinaka.2girls@...> wrote:
jeen is apart of espeak or e speak linda or espeek mr. sirreous any
new e speak voices that r hq voice a a hq e speek voice!

Is that an eSpeak voice? I use 1core so I'm not familar

Take care and be blessed.with that voice.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as
well.

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our [discord](https://discord.gg/dfr7MaVK) is where you will know when
we go live on [twitch.](twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel
a follow and see what is up there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 5 Feb 2020, at 18:27, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, Gene NZ,

I'll try out the Gene voice. It does sound nice.

Rosemarie