Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Sue J. Ward

Hello I am noticing a couple of issues when using this release. The first one the pitch is not going up when am going over a capital letter like it did in the old one and the second issue is every now and then I have to restart nvda to read either emails or something on a webpage it suddenly does not speak so I have to restart it again this happened to me at least three times today. Has anyone else experienced this. I know in the previous version I did not get anything like this. I hope whenever I am reading long documents it does not lock up on me. Over all it works quite well. Keep up the good work.
She's 46, But Looks 25. This Is What She Does Every Day
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e3b9b6248ba41b6153d3st04vuc