Re: My presentation and experience with NVDA

Arlene

Oh wow. That is good.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: February 5, 2020 8:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] My presentation and experience with NVDA

Yes Carlos Esteban is very very tallented and very willing to help out others with NVDA He’s one of my CoAdmins in the NVDA Whatsapp group several of us have in spanish.

Gera

Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 5 feb 2020, a la(s) 5:46 p.m., Arlene <nedster66@...> escribió:

Wow! You’ve been using NVDA since grade one!  Keep up your skills! Kid, you’ll be going places when you finish school!  Meaning you’d be a good developer when you finish school!  Keep doing what you are doing!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10