Re: a question nvda2019.3rc3

Ian Blackburn

Yes and I had a problem with nvda not speaking anything that I typed into the search box on the start menu
With an update in windows that seem to fix it
I will try VLC media player Because I haven’t done it since I installed the latest release candidate
I check windows every day for updates in case there’s not something I missed
On 6 Feb 2020, at 4:21 pm, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:
Hi,
same seems to go for VLC, as I randomly discovered yesterday. May have
been a problem with my system though, so I'll double-check on another
machine.
Best,
Felix

Am Do., 6. Feb. 2020 um 09:07 Uhr schrieb P. Otter <pam.otter@...>:

Hello all!
i'm wondering why is revo uninstaller not accessible anymore in
nvda2019.3rc3, that's the newest!
with nvda2019.2.1 there was no problem to access revo uninstaller.
is it possible to repair this problem?
thanks in advance
paul otter