Re: NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 is released

Felix G.

eSpeak sounds better on Win 10? I don't notice any difference, and I
think that's good news as any difference would mean something is
seriously off.
Best,
Felix

Am Do., 6. Feb. 2020 um 06:50 Uhr schrieb Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...>:

For the first one did you set the pitch to like 50 or so? You need to type in the edit box for that section. Also what synth are you using?

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 5 Feb 2020, at 20:51, Sue J. Ward wrote:

Hello I am noticing a couple of issues when using this release. The first one the pitch is not going up when am going over a capital letter like it did in the old one and the second issue is every now and then I have to restart nvda to read either emails or something on a webpage it suddenly does not speak so I have to restart it again this happened to me at least three times today. Has anyone else experienced this. I know in the previous version I did not get anything like this. I hope whenever I am reading long documents it does not lock up on me. Over all it works quite well. Keep up the good work.
She's 46, But Looks 25. This Is What She Does Every Day
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e3b9b6248ba41b6153d3st04vuc