Re: a question nvda2019.3rc3

P. Otter

ok, I'll try it.
thanks!
kind regards
paul otter

Op 6-2-2020 om 10:01 schreef Quentin Christensen:

I haven't used Revo uninstaller, but at a guess, given the (I'm guessing) purpose of the program - does Revo Uninstaller require admin privileges?  And are you running a portable copy of NVDA 2019.3rc3?  If yes to both of those, then it's (likely) just a limitation of the portable copy of NVDA, as per: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html#PortableAndTemporaryCopyRestrictions

If you install the RC then it should work.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 7:07 PM P. Otter <pam.otter@...> wrote:
Hello all!
i'm wondering why is revo uninstaller not accessible anymore in
nvda2019.3rc3, that's the newest!
with nvda2019.2.1 there was no problem to access revo uninstaller.
is it possible to repair this problem?
thanks in advance
         paul otter

--