Re: Tiflotecnia's Vocalizer wanting to verify the license with new version?

Rui Fontes

Simone, I can't talk about CodeFactory driver, since I don't know it...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 10:34 de 06/02/2020, Simone Dal Maso escreveu:

Il 05/02/2020 15:52, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
Maybe it will not possible...
So do you think that also Codefactory will have the same problems?
All expressive vocalizer users of NVDA, regardless of the reseller, will have to update manually the license, doing the procedure to cancel and reactivate?

I want to cry!

The encriptation and encoding process are different fron python 2 to python 3...

Rui Fontes

Às 10:53 de 05/02/2020, Simone Dal Maso escreveu:
Hello,
if I have to be honest, I'm desperate about just this thing!
I wish that day would never come.
 From what I understand, it is necessary to cancel the old activation,
update NVDA and the Vocalizer driver and then reactivate it.
I really hope that things have improved, because if the license is not
renewed automatically, I foresee a disaster. There are many elderly
people who have no idea of ​​their credentials, as long as the
computer speaks. Set it up once and away.
Over the years someone has certainly lost the data, in short, I really
pray to Rui Fontes and the developers

to make renewal of the license as simple as possible.
ps: this message is translated on fly with google translate, hope it is clear.

I’ve several Spanish-speaking friends with legal Tiflotecnia Vocalizer
voices, who when they want to upgrade their’s, it with NVDA2019.3 RC, a
dialogue about verifying license pops up, and I worry that it’ll happen here
at my end when the time comes to upgrade! What is recommended if this
arises?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10