From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 10:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issue With NVDA 2019 RC 2 When Computer Boots

Um there should be a log generated.

look at nvda old .log and send us all lines below nvda initialised.

If there is a traceback which there undoubtedly is it should show up here if it was at all logged.

On 6/02/2020 3:35 am, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

When I boot the computer, NVDA 2019.3 RC 2 seems to lock up or
unload. This issue did not occur in any previous version of NVDA
either stable or beta. I hear NVDA start and then it stops speaking.
I wait a minute or so and press some reading keys--such as insert + T
for title. With no speech, if I press the hotkey to start NVDA, it
starts. Is anyone else seeing this issue?