NVDA no longer reading emails one line at a time

Clive Lever

Hello all,

I have noticed this morning that NVDA no longer reads my emails one line at a time. I can read the whole message from top to bottom using the NVDA key plus down arrow. But can’t get it to speak one line at a time by using the down arrow on its own anymore. This is a nuisance when looking for a link or a specific piece of text within a message. What’s to be done?

I’m using MS Outlook in Office 365, Windows 10 and latest NVDA. The problem may have started after I did a massive clear-out of unwanted emails.

Thanks in advance,

Clive