Re: facebook site?

Gene

If you use NVDA key space bar to turn it off, it shouldn't turn on again automatically.  Use the same command to turn it on again.  If it still turns on automatically when you are on the same page, there is a setting in browse mode settings, control insert b, to open the dialog.  I don't recall the exact wording, but you should know it when you see it.

Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 5:02 AM
Subject: [nvda] facebook site?

hi,

Could someone please explain to me how they manage to use the facebook
site with NVDA? This site makes me want to smash my keyboard from
frustration. Especially the group search feature

In this site, browse mode enables itself automatically alot when it
shouldn't, and NVDA jumps all over the page. Could someone also tell me
how to disable automatic browse mode in NVDA?