Re: facebook site?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Which face book site the main one at http://www.facebook.com or the mobile one at m.facebook.com which is more like a web page but more stripped down compared to the main one.

There is a basic tutorial on how to use the main facebook site at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

it is off my website called accessibilitycentral.net

You will need to jump down by headings until you get to the face book tutorials I think there is both a written one and a audio one there that may help.

by the way not sure if it mentions the shortcut but sure it does when I wrote it you can use the nvda key + shift key + space bar to disable single letter navigation in face book. Use the combo again to make it work again.

If you hit the normal keys nvda key and space bar it will go between modes so do not touch those ones unless you want to.

But you need to change between modes to see some sections in face book.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 7/02/2020 12:02 am, enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi,

Could someone please explain to me how they manage to use the facebook site with NVDA? This site makes me want to smash my keyboard from frustration. Especially the group search feature

In this site, browse mode enables itself automatically alot when it shouldn't, and NVDA jumps all over the page. Could someone also tell me how to disable automatic browse mode in NVDA?