Re: a question nvda2019.3rc3

Sarah k Alawami

Did you try running nvda rc3 as admin, that is, di dyou run the exe as such? Give that a try and see what happens.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Feb 2020, at 0:06, P. Otter wrote:

Hello all!
i'm wondering why is revo uninstaller not accessible anymore in nvda2019.3rc3, that's the newest!
with nvda2019.2.1 there was no problem to access revo uninstaller.
is it possible to repair this problem?
thanks in advance
        paul otter