Re: NVDA and Bandcamp.

George McCoy

John,

Unfortunately, we now live in an age where one browser just doesn't fit all sites.

Do you have any other browsers available?

I can't click the play/pause button with the latest firefox either, but I can click it with google chrome, Microsoft Edge and brave.

George

On 2/6/2020 11:49 AM, John Isige wrote:
I know I've asked about this before, but since I just got another thing I want to check out and can't, here goes again.

I'm using latest Firefox, 72.0.2, and NVDA 2019.2.1. What I used to do to make things play on Bandcamp was get to the play button, hit NVDA-numpad-slash, and then numpad-slash to play. That doesn't work anymore. Here's the thing I'm trying to check out.

https://etrandelair.bandcamp.com/album/music-from-saharan-whatsapp

If anybody knows/figures out a way to get these tracks to play, I'd really appreciate knowing about it. I used to check stuff out all the time and I can't now. It's really frustrating, especially in a case like this where the albums are only going to be available for a month and then disappear. I can't figure out if I want to buy them or not if I can't hear them.