Re: NVDA and Bandcamp.

Gene

I just checked using the latest version of Firefox and the interface is the same.  Down arrow past the play/pause button and use the space bar on the unlabeled button which will play and pause.

From: John Isige
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 11:49 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Bandcamp.

I know I've asked about this before, but since I just got another thing
I want to check out and can't, here goes again.

I'm using latest Firefox, 72.0.2, and NVDA 2019.2.1. What I used to do
to make things play on Bandcamp was get to the play button, hit
NVDA-numpad-slash, and then numpad-slash to play. That doesn't work
anymore. Here's the thing I'm trying to check out.

https://etrandelair.bandcamp.com/album/music-from-saharan-whatsapp

If anybody knows/figures out a way to get these tracks to play, I'd
really appreciate knowing about it. I used to check stuff out all the
time and I can't now. It's really frustrating, especially in a case like
this where the albums are only going to be available for a month and
then disappear. I can't figure out if I want to buy them or not if I
can't hear them.