Re: NVDA navigation problems

Sarah k Alawami

Looks like your nvda key is stuck some how. I've ben having this issue a lot, I have no clue how to solve it, I did submit a debug log when this happened though.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Feb 2020, at 11:39, Tarah Sawler wrote:

Hello,

When I press the down arrow, either from my desktop or from the NVDA menu, I can only cycle between the time and date. Further, pressing the tab key results in the exit NVDA dialogue box. I can only use the down arrow and tab keys by pressing insert F2 (which passes the next key through to the active application instead of treating it like an NVDA command). This is incredibly time-consuming and severely impairs accessibility. Is there anything I can do to prevent this problem permanently?

I am running NVDA on windows 10, and all NVDA’s settings remain default.

Thanks,

Tarah