Re: Windows defender marking NVDA a trojan

Ian Blackburn

I’m on Windows 10 computer and the same
I update every day for all the updates and I’m running the latest version of release candidate
It went on fine thank you

On 7 Feb 2020, at 2:04 pm, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:

Hi, Quentin,

I'm on a windows 10 computer and I'm not having this issue.

Rosemarie