NVDA not coming on when I start the computer

Betsy Grenevitch

I believe I remember this topic coming up recently but must have missed the response. My laptop is no longer coming up with speech with the latest update of NVDA. I am wondering if Microsoft Teams is the problem but do not know how to get rid of that program or what it is even for. It started coming up when I started using Windows 10. Are there any solutions to getting rid of it and if that is not causing the problem what can I do to fix NVDA not coning up on its own.

Thanks so much. At least there is a workaround by restarting NVDA but I know it should not work this way.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876