Re: Braille me and NVDA2019.3?

Christo de Klerk

Josh

Shyam from Innovision gave me the assurance that there will definitely be a compatible add-on for NVDA once version 2019.3 is released. I will keep following up with them about it. I would have preferred it if they made available a compatible version which one could test with the Beta of NVDA in the meantime. Still, they are aware that many need the add-on. I have used the BrailleMe a lot with NVDA and it works really well. There is just a vast number of commands which are a bit of a challenge to memorise, especially with an ageing memory like mine😈👴

Kind regards

Christo

On 2020/02/07 2:02 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
I emailed the braille me list and am waiting to hear back from them. Other than that I re the braille me display! For $500 it does stuff that $5000 braille note-takers do but at a fraction of the price. Its on-board braille translation is excellent and the braille is like reading hard firm braille on an elevator door, ATM machine, hotel room door, or bathroom door signage braille.