Re: NVDA not coming on when I start the computer

Betsy Grenevitch

Until the latest update, NVDA would start speaking as soon as it is loaded once the laptop is completely on. Now I seem to have to do the command as if I was wanting to restart NVDA.  I do not know how else to explain this.

On 2/7/2020 9:34 AM, Vaibhav Bhandari wrote:
Could you explain further what did you mean by "Your laptop is no
longer coming up with speech with the latest update of NVDA?" I was
unable to understand the problem.

On 2/7/20, Betsy Grenevitch <blindangel61@...> wrote:
I believe I remember this topic coming up recently but must have missed
the response. My laptop is no longer coming up with speech with the
latest update of NVDA. I am wondering if Microsoft Teams is the problem
but do not know how to get rid of that program or what it is even for.
It started coming up when I started using Windows 10. Are there any
solutions to getting rid of it and if that is not causing the problem
what can I do to fix NVDA not coning up on its own.

Thanks so much. At least there is a workaround by restarting NVDA but I
know it should not work this way.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876