Re: NVDA not coming on when I start the computer

Betsy Grenevitch

I do not even hear the start up chime for NVDA. I am just thankful I can get it on another way.

On 2/7/2020 9:55 AM, Cohn, Jonathan wrote:
Well, since when you "restart" NVDA it is working normally for you, it sounds like you don't have a major issue with speech being completely disabled. I can assure you that Microsoft Teams will work with NVdA, so you don't need to worry about that. Are you sure that NVDA has actually started? Do you hear the Startup chime from NVDA? If you are hearing that chime but never get voice until starting NVDA from the run menu, then your best bet is to get the log file from NVDA and have somebody review it for errors.
Also, you might want to confirm with folks what NVDA Add ons you are running.
--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876