Re: Alpine and Pico (fwd)

ben <swigjr23@...>

Hi Chris,

i am not an NVDA developer, so I might be completely wrong, but I think this might be harder than you think to fix. The main problem you have is Pico and Alpine are hard to find online. At least I can't find Windows ports. Also, it depends if these programs are command line based as they are on Linux, or are they actual graphical versions. I have used Alpine and Nano under Linux, but it has been a while. If I can find the Windows versions, I will take a look and I will test them with a couple other screen readers.

I wish I could help more; you might have better luck filing an issue on GitHub.

Ben