From: Christopher Gray
Sent: February 7, 2020 9:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] 3rd Request for Assistance

Patches pretty much relate to the Linux/Unix version, not the Windows
version.

Chris

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020, Arlene via Groups.Io wrote:

Yes, I can’t remember it’s home page. If you google it, there’s a
frequently asked question page. Also there are new and old Patches  you
can

download to your Program Alpine.  If you can’t use it you can let the
developer know and he can help you. I googled the info last night after
you

asked on Wednesday. Due to a reason I had to google something else.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10